August Volunteer Opportunities
- August 3rd – If you are interested in helping the residents play games in the Auditorium, help would be appreciated from 1:15 to 3:00.
- August 14th – If you are crafty and would like to help at our Music and Art program, please be at the home around 1:15 to help.
- August 15th – Shopping trip to Wal-Mart – if interested in helping with this outing, please inform an activity staff member.
- August 16th – Our last picnic of the year. If interested in helping, please be at the home by 11:15 to help bring residents outside.
- August 21st – Walks outside starting at 1:45.
- August 22nd and 29th – Baking group – if interested please be at the home by 1:15.
- August 24th – Come and enjoy the weather and have a root beer float with us! If interested, please be at the home by 1:15.
*As always, help would be appreciated on Saturday mornings for bingo. If you are interested in helping the residents play bingo, please be at the home by 9:15 AM to assist with bringing them to the Auditorium.