Therapy & Rehab Services Offered at Rolling Hills
Your Partner in Lifelong Wellness
Achieve Therapy Solutions is our proud provider of physical, occupational, and speech therapy services at Rolling Hills Rehabilitation and Retirement Center in Sparta, Wisconsin.
Our Therapy and Rehab Program at Rolling Hills focuses on the short and long-term care of our residents and community patients. Therapy and rehabilitation stays typically range from a few days to a few weeks. Patients arrive after pre-planned surgeries and procedures and from unplanned accidents, illness, and injuries. Anyone over the age of eighteen can be eligible for our therapy services.
Sessions are led by the expert care from the Achieve Therapy team of highly qualified staff. We offer advanced therapies that help residents and community patients reach their individual goals and achieve their highest level of functioning while living at our facility.
We assist with:
- Total joint replacement or other post-operative joint surgery rehabilitation
- Post-stroke or other neurological disorder treatments
- Lymphedema management
- Vestibular Rehabilitation for vertigo, dizziness, falls, and balance disorders
- Specialized care for swallowing disorders
- Compensatory training for memory loss
- Modalities for pain management
If you have any questions regarding therapy and/or rehabilitation for you or your loved one, please contact our staff at (608) 269-8825.
“I enjoy the camaraderie with all the activity staff and other volunteers. I’m always amazed how many of the activity staff make a point to thank us.”