Long Term Care at Rolling Hills
Skilled Nursing Care in a Family Environment
At Rolling Hills, skilled nursing care in our long term care units is the heart of everything we do. We have been providing care to our residents as if they were family for over 100 years. Our professional staff can provide services for wound care, parental nutrition, IV therapy, diabetic care as well as other specialty care in a caring, family environment. We strive to meet your medical needs and, just as importantly, provide a comfortable, homelike environment where we know you as a person.
Residents are encouraged and supported to direct their care, maintain their independence and quality of life throughout their stay. Our interdisciplinary team works with you to meet your goals, whether that be a short term rehabilitative stay or you choose to make Rolling Hills your home long term.
Our full range of long term care services and amenities include:
- Skilled nursing care 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
- Semi private and private rooms – there is no extra fee for private rooms when available
- Memory care throughout the home as a system is in place to walk and move about the home safely but not gain access outdoors, other than the courtyards.
- In-house laundry services for personal clothing
- Social services assistance for navigating financial concerns and emotional support
- Medicare / Medicaid certified
- Free 51 channel satellite TV
- Free WiFi access
- Spacious households with full kitchens, living and dining rooms
- Nutritious meals and snacks, including physician ordered therapeutic diets and special needs diets
- On-site beauty / barber services at minimal cost
- Many comfortable dens and porches for activities and family gatherings
- Wide variety of recreational activities and outings
- Transportation services to medical appointments for a fee
- Spiritual Care offered in religious services of many denominations
- Beautiful rural location, close to town
- Outdoor sitting areas and walking path
“I like Rolling Hills very much. I am very pleased with the staff in all the departments – they are all very kind. I truly believe they are here to help the residents and that that is their main concern. Every department is very nice and everyone is so wonderful. I’ve never met so many kind people.”